Sunday, November 1, 2009

Is it too late?

I am afraid that its been to long since my last relationship. I don't know how to meet new people, not here, not anywhere. I don't have any friends that can help me. The only people that give suggestions are those who say f#%$ a prostitute... it'll make you feel better...I dont see how having sex with a disease infested woman who cant keep her legs closed is going to help me. I want a girl I can call mine, someone to hold....it doesnt matter what I try, nothing ever works...I feel like im getting closer to a girl and she always f$%^ing gets pulled away somehow....I see ugly people, fat people, mean people, really wierd people, really anoying people, dickheads, retards, and all my friends...they all have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, and probably children...everyone keeps telling me shes out there somewhere, that ill find a girl someday, that gods saving the perfect girl for me, she'll come when I least expect it....ive waited for seven fucking years, im tired of waiting and looking at all these fucking people with their luvy duvy bullshit....fuck everything because I dont care anymore...Ive been good my entire fucking life and I dont get anything from it...Im not happy anymore, I hate everything, I dont know if ill ever find happiness anymore....everyday, everything I see, I just run it through my head how much it pisses me off, I cant see the good in life anymore and here winter comes to just shove the fucking knife in a little further, and with the holiday season topping it off with the worst holiday of the year valentines day.......I need to go to bed

No comments: