Sunday, April 26, 2009

Go old times

Today I got to spend time with my friends like we used to in high school. Me, Travis, Greg, Renae, and Kailee all drove to Evansville to eat and look around. Of coarse being a Sunday there's not much to do, but we still had an interesting evening. Ate at Olive Garden, discussed relationship stuff (like always)...it would really be nice to have someone for me to share stuff like this with. I supose being single has its advantages, but one can only stand to be alone for so long before one gets too used to being by ones self...On an off note, I recently finished my very long over due project of building a spedometer for my VW Bettle. I built it using an arduino, lcd, and a reed switch assembly for a bicycle. It worked rather well for a sort of weekend project, it is accurate to about 4 miles an hour. In order to increse the accuracy I will have to add more magnets and change the math equation a bit, but I have to work once again so it may be awhile before testing again...I do plan on posting the project as well as some sample code in the future, once everything is fine tuned....

No comments: